More ways to become a NBA2K21 celebrity

Сообщения от администрации сайта и технические вопросы

Сообщение Weismart » 23 янв 2021, 12:00

2K21 also fixes a few of those annoying problems I brought up in NBA 2K21 MT my own review, as players are now able to alter the camera angle in high school, college, and also the G League. Despite some strong changes and additions, MyCareer nevertheless feels incredibly grindy. VC is hard to find unless you ditch a part-time job's worth of hours to the match, or crack open your wallet. Players can now hop in the W, a style that lets them create their own WNBA superstar. It is an awesome slice of representation to a frequently ignored basketball team, although the mode is not nearly as fleshed out as 2K21's other core manners.

The City is a brand new version in NBA 2K21 on next-gen. Composed of a bunch of smaller parks and regions, The City is almost a massive version of The Neighborhood. There's more courts, that is nice, but the pros stop there. You still have to purchase a ball for 25k VC merely to play with friends on a private court, and the servers are still really shoddy. NBA 2K21 on next-gen sees a great deal of developments to the basketball sim, but ironically only boosts the regions of the game which were already really good.

Looking at our review of the first release of NBA 2K21, nearly all of my cons are still present. MyCareer's narrative remains shallow, the online servers are still aggressively fair, and Buy MT 2K21 microtransactions are still intrusive. When you include the fact that 2K didn't offer free updates for existing owners, forcing them to buy the $100 version or buy it separately for $70, it's difficult to say NBA 2K21 on next-gen is your much-needed salvation to get a continuously disappointing franchise.
Weismart

Вернуться в Редакторская